Key Lab of Rubber-Plastic, Ministry of Education
School of Polymer Science and Engineering
Qingdao University of Science and Technolgoy
No. 53 Zhengzhou Road, Qingdao 266042, China
Ph. D., Polymer Physics and Chemistry, Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 07/2005
M. S., Materials Science and Engineering, Beijing University of Chemical & Technology, 06/2002
B. S., Rubber and Plastic Engineering, Qindao College of Chemical & Technology, 07/1999
Honors and Distinctions:
1. Distinguished Professor/Taishan Scholar, Key Laboratory of Rubber-Plastics (Ministry of Education), Department of Polymer Science and Engineering, Qingdao University of Science &Technology, China. 05/2011-till now
2. Humboldt Fellowship, Friedrich Schiller University of Jena, Germany. 05/2007---03/2009
3. Postdoctoral Fellowship, Toyota Technological Institute, Japan. 10/2005---06/2006
1. Elastomer materials
2. Crystallization and phase transition of polymers
1. “Ambient pressure dried graphene aerogels with superelasticity and multifunctionality” Hongsheng Yang, Tongping Zhang, Min Jiang, Yongxin Duan, Jianming Zhang* J. Mater. Chem. A 2015, 3, 19268-19272.
2. “Study on π−π Interaction in H- and J‑Aggregates of Poly(3-hexylthiophene) Nanowires by Multiple Techniques” Yuan Yuan, Jie Shu, Ping Liu, Yinping Zhang, Yongxin Duan, Jianming Zhang* J. Phys. Chem. B 2015, 119, 8446-8456.
3. “Effect of a Small Amount of Sulfur on the Physical and Mechanical Properties of Peroxide-Cured Fully Saturated HNBR Compounds” Chunrui Sheng, Zhiwei Hu, Hoch Martin,Yongxin Duan, Jianming Zhang* J. APPL. POLYM. SCI. 2015，132, (10) 41612.
4. “Cell Morphology and Improved Heat Resistance of Microcellular Poly(L‑lactide) Foam via Introducing Stereocomplex Crystallites of PLA” Pin Jia, Jie Hu, Wentao Zhai,*Yongxin Duan,* Jianming Zhang, Changyu Han Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 2015, 54 (9), pp 2476–2488.
5. “Effect of cellulose solubility on the thermal and mechanical properties of regenerated cellulose/ graphene nanocomposites based on ionic liquid 1- allyl-3-methylimidazoliun chloride” Tongping Zhang, Xiaoting Liu, Min Jiang, Yongxin Duan* and Jianming Zhang* RSC Adv., 2015, 5, 76302-76308.
6. “A green and facile approach for the synthesis of water-dispersible reduced graphene oxide based on ionic liquids”, Tongping Zhang, Ping Liu, Chunrui Sheng, Yongxin Duan* and Jianming Zhang* Chem. Commun., 2014, 50, 2889-2892.
7. Chunrui Sheng, Tongping Zhang, Yuan Yuan, Lijuan Zhou, Yongxin Duan∗ and Jianming Zhang∗, “Effect of a small amount of poly(3-hydroxybutyrate) on the crystallization behavior of poly(L-lactic acid) in their immiscible and miscible blends during physical aging”, Polymer international, 2014, 63, 1270-1277..
8. Tongping Zhang, Li Wan, Yuan Yuan, Yongxin Duan,* Jianming Zhang* “Correlation between Chemical Structure and Interlayer Distance of Graphite Oxide (GO) in the Heating Process as Revealed by in situ Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) and Wide Angle X-ray Diffraction (WAXD) Techniques”, Applied Spectroscopy, 2014, 8（5）570-576.
9. Hongsheng Yang, Ping Liu, Tongping Zhang, Yongxin Duan,*and Jianming Zhang*, “Fabrication of Natural Rubber Nanocomposites with High Graphene Contents via Vacuum-Assisted Self-Assembly”, RSC Advance, 2014, 4, 27687 – 27690.
10. Qi Chen, Ping Liu, Chunrui Sheng, Lijuan Zhou, Yongxin Duan and Jianming Zhang*, “Tunable self-assembly structure of graphene oxide/ cellulose nanocrystal hybrid films fabricated by vacuum filtration technique”, RSC Adv., 2014, 4, 39301-39304.
11. Li Wan, Ping Liu, Tongping Zhang, Yongxin Duan*, Jianming Zhang*, “Exfoliation and reduction of graphene oxide at low temperature and its resulting electrocapacitive properties”, J Mater Sci, 2014, 49, 4989-4997.
12. Li-ping Wang, Jia-rui Hou, Yong-xin Duan*, Jian-ming Zhang， “Influence of Interfacial Compatibelizers on the Properties of Nitrile Butadiene Rubber Toughening Poly(L-lactide) System”, Acta Polymerica Sinica 2014, 7， 914-921.
13. Linlin An, Yongxin Duan, Yuan Yuan, Lijuan Zhou, Jianming Zhang*, “Effect of thermal annealing on the microstructure of P3HT thin film investigated by RAIR spectroscopy”, Vibrational Spectroscopy, 2013, 68, 40-44.
14. Yinping Zhang, Minggang Gu, Tongping Zhang, Yuan Yuan, Lijuan Zhou, Yongxin Duan and Jianming Zhang*, “Phase Transition Behavior of PLLA Ultrathin Film Studied by Grazing Angle Reflection Absorption Infrared Spectroscopy”, Vibrational Spectroscopy, 2012, 61, 338–341.
15. Ralf. Schlegel, Yongxin. Duan, Roland. Weidisch1, S. Hölzer , K. Schneider, M. Stamm, D. Uhrig, J.W. Mays, G. Heinrich, N. Hadjichristidis,“High-strain-induced deformation mechanisms in block-graftand multigraft copolymers” Macromolecules, 2011, 44, 9374–9383.
16. Yuan Yuan, Jianming Zhang, Jiaqian Sun, Jian Hu, Tongping Zhang, and Yongxin Duan, “Polymorphism and Structural Transition around 54°C in Regio-regular Poly(3-hexylthiophene) with High Crystallinity as Revealed by Infrared Spectroscopy”, Macromolecules 2011, 44, 9341–9350.
17.Tongping Zhang, Jian Hu, Yongxin Duan*, Fuwei Pi and Jianming Zhang, “Physical Aging Enhanced Mesomorphic Structure in Melt-Quenched Poly(L-lactic acid)”, J. Phys. Chem. B 2011, 115, 13835-13841
18. Li Chen, Chun-ying Sheng, Yongxin Duan, Jian-ming Zhang, “Morphology, Microstrure and Properties of PEG-plasticized PVC”, Polymer-Plastics Technology and Engineering, 2011, 50,412 – 417.
19. Yongxin Duan, Jianming Zhang, Haibo Chang, Shouke Yan, Chunming Yang, Isao Takahashi, and Yukihiro Ozaki. “Melting Behavior of Epitaxially Crystallized Polycarprolactone on a Highly Oriented Polyethylene Thin Film Investigated by in Situ Synchrotron SAXS and Polarized Infrared Spectroscopy”, Macromolecules 2010, 43, 5315-5322.
20. Jianming Zhang, Yongxin Duan, Domb, A. J, and Yukihiro Ozaki, “PLLA Mesophase and Its Phase Transition Behavior in the PLLA-PEG-PLLA Copolymer As Revealed by Infrared Spectroscopy”, Macromolecules 2010, 43, 4240-4246.
21. Jianming Zhang, Chenwei Li, Yongxin Duan, Domb, A. J, and Yukihiro Ozaki, “Glass transition and disorder-to-order phase transition behavior of poly(l-lactic acid) revealed by infrared spectroscopy”, Vibrational Spectroscopy, 2010, 53, 307-310.
22. Duan, Yongxin, et al. “Morphology and Deformation Mechanisms and Tensile Properties of Tetrafunctional Multigraft Copolymers”, Macromolecules, 2009, 42 , 4155–4164.
23. Yongxin Duan, Erik Rettler，Konrad Schneider，Ralf Schlegel, Mahendra Thunga, Roland Weidisch, Manfred Stamm, Jimmy W. Mays, Heinz W. Siesler, Nikos. Hadjichristidis “Deformation Behavior of Sphere-Forming Trifunctional Multigraft Copolymer”, Macromolecules, 2008, 41, 4565-4568.
24. Yongxin Duan, Shouke Yan “Molecular Weight Dependence of the Poly(L-lactide)/ Poly(D-lactide) Stereocomplex at the Air-Water Interface Investigated by IR and AFM”,. Biomacromolecules, 2006, 7, 2278-2735.
25. Yongxin Duan, Yong Jiang, Shidong Jiang, Lin Li, and Shouke Yan, Jerold M. Schult, “Depletion-Induced Nonbirefringent Banding in Thin Isotactic Polystyrene thin Films”, Macromolecules, 2004, 37, 9283-9286.
26. Yongxin Duan, Jianming Zhang, Deyan Shen, Shouke Yan, “In Situ FTIR spectroscopic study on the multiple melting behavior in isothermally cold-crystallized isotactic polystyrene”, Macromolecules, 2003, 36, 4874-4879.
COPYRIGHT 2009 青岛科技大学 橡塑材料与工程教育部重点实验室